March 18, 2010

SPINACH OMELETTE


I was craving an omelette this morning, so I looked in the fridge to see what I could mix up, I don't like meat in my omelette's, so the spinach and mushrooms make it hearty and the whipping cream gives it a creamy texture!
2 Eggs
4 Tablespoons Whipping Cream
2 Tablespoons Spinach chopped
2 small fresh Mushrooms sliced
2 Tablespoons Onions chopped
1 Cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
Whip eggs with fork, put in whipping cream and mix together, put in spinach, mushrooms, onions and 1/2 Cup of the cheese mix all together and seasonings to taste. Pour into pan that has ben heated on low cover, cook until it gets fluffy take off heat flip one half overthe other, sprinkle the rst of the cheese on top, cover again and let the heat from the omelette melt the cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment