March 20, 2010

BEEF VEGGIE SOUP


My Hunny was craving veggie soup, so I decided to come up with my own hearty version, and all the flavours blended together makes a tasty full bodied soup, and I made my Hunny's day!
2 Lbs ground beef scrambled
6 medium Potato's peeled and cubed
1/2 bag frozen mixed Veggies
1 medium Onion chopped
10 Cups Water
2 cans Tomato soup
2 Tablespoons Oregano
2 Bay Leaves
3 Tablespoons Parsley
4 Tablespoons Beef Stock Mix
Salt and Pepper to taste
Scramble ground beef, put into stock pot pour in the water, then the 2 cans of Tomato soup, mix that together till the T soup is well blended in, add the Potato's, Onions and Veggies mix together, then add Spices let that all simmer on low for 3 hours, then take out Bay leaf! This makes a big recipe, so I always can the leftovers.
CANNING SOUP
Bring soup to a roaring boil, (soup has to be very hot in order to seal jars) then ladle into jars to about an inch from the rim, put on lid, and they will seal on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment