June 1, 2010

Quick and Easy Mini Pizza's JR Style!

This time it was JR's turn to make supper, he made it last week, and he is a pizza fan! so naturally he made something pizzay!




4 Tortilla's
2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Bulls Eye BBQ sauce original
Ketchup
Oregano
Mix the BBQ sauce and ketchup together, put in as much oregano that suits your taste
spread the sauce on the tortilla's, sprinkle with cheese, and broil until cheese is bubbly!
Add a salad like JR did!
SALAD
Lettuce
Onions
Green peppers
Tomato's
Cheddar Cheeses for garnish

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jonas...looks like you got a name change too...JR...is the r for Reimer? Well, if pizza is on the menu, I'm there! You are my kinda guy! Looks delish!! I never would have thought of the bbq sauce tho...I'll have to try it. And I like it that you added the veggies! luv you buddy
    smilz :) Aunti Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Auntie Darlene, I love Pizza too!
    Love JR

    ReplyDelete