May 22, 2010

SPAGHETTI TOMATO DELIGHT! CJ STYLE!

My oldest son CJ wanted to make supper tonight! so he was the chef, and he came up with his own version, he also plated the meal himself, I think he did an amazing job!







Spaghetti (Make as much as your family needs)
2 TBSP Margarine
2 TBSP Flour
2 Cups Milk
1 can Tomato Soup
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Seasoning Salt
Pepper to taste
Tex Mex Seasoning (optional)
Parsley for garnish


Cook Spaghetti, In cast iron fry pan melt Margarine, when melted sprinkle with Flour, and stir together, then add Milk and wisk till smooth, add can of Tomato Soup, and mix till nice and smooth. add Seasonings, and then cover and let simmer!
When spaghetti is done drain, add to plates and then pour sauce over and sprinkle with Parsley!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. sounds good CJ I well have to have you cook a meal for me when you move out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie Barb, I would love to come over when I move, and cook a meal for you!
    From CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cyrus...or should I say CJ...when did that change?...it's cool anyway. Your meal looks yummers! Good job! Maybe you can be my personal chef!! luv ya bud!
    smilz :) Aunti Darlene

    ReplyDelete