June 9, 2010

SHIRLEY'S BREAD RECIPE

I got this recipe from a good friend! and it is the best bread recipe I have ever tried, and my hubby loves it (and he is not fond of homemade bread) so this recipe was a winner for me!



Set aside to rise 10 minutes: 1/2 Cup Warm Water, 1 teaspoon Sugar, 1 Tablespoon Yeast



In bowl put 3 Cups warm Water, 1/4 Cup Sugar, 2 Eggs and 3 teaspoons Salt mix, then add some flour, then add Yeast Mixture, Mix up, then add enough flour to make a stiff dough.
Put into oiled bowl and let rise 1 hour, punch down let rise 1 hour, then punch down and divide into 4 equal parts, shape into bread, put into pans and let rise 1-2 hours depending how warm your house is. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This looks just like my recipe. ANd yes it looks great and I am sure it tastes good.

    ReplyDelete